SWAMP DONKEY OUTDOORS 2021 LTD.
Effective Date: December 7, 2021 Last modified: December 7, 2021
If you have questions or complaints in this regard, please contact our privacy officer whose contact details are in the ‘Contact Information’ section below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us during registration for the Website or if you sign up for our newsletter. We also collect data and certain personal information automatically when you use our Services. We will only collect as much information as is reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected.
Information You Provide to Us
When ordering products or registering for an account on the Website, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, PAL number, secondary ID, or other information. You will also be asked to create a username and password to access your account. You may, however, visit and browse the Website without providing any of this information.
Information Collected Automatically
When you access the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect:
- certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, and browser type, mobile network information.
We may share information related to your access and engagement on the Website with certain third parties (including third-party websites or social networking platforms) for the purposes of providing you with better targeted advertisements.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information:
- To provide you with the Services, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To communicate with you to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize when the Website is used and which features are accessed.
- Remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
If you choose to opt in to our mailing list, we may send you, from time to time, promotional information we think will be of interest to you. You will have the opportunity to opt out of those communications at any time by following the instructions in the communication or by contacting us indicating your wishes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell your information to any third party. We will only share or disclose your information as follows:
- To contractors, professional advisors, service providers, third-party processors, and other third parties we use to deliver the Services. We maintain appropriate contractual and other safeguards to protect the information we provide to these parties, who are only entitled to collect or use your information in accordance with our instructions.
- To a purchaser in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets.
- As may be required by law or as legitimately requested by law enforcement or pursuant to a legal obligation, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to provide notice to you.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The Company is headquartered in Alberta, Canada. All personal information we collect is stored in Canada. We may employ third-party contractors who may be located outside of Canada and who have access to your personal information. We use reasonable contractual or other safeguards to ensure your personal information is handled in accordance with this Policy and applicable law
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will accommodate your request within a reasonable time. Depending on the nature of the request, it may mean that you will no longer be able to make purchases on the Website.
We will retain information collected through our Services for as long as we are providing Services to you with respect to such information. We will retain information for as long as it may be required under applicable laws and regulations. We will delete information when it is no longer required or within six (6) months after you are no longer a client. If you wish for us to retain your information for longer, please contact us.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational data security measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we follow all legal requirements and do our best to protect your personal information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee you that it will be.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Where applicable, we will seek your express consent to contact you, including by way of commercial electronic messages, which may include email or SMS text messages. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages by following the instructions in the message or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, please be aware that we may still contact you for other purposes. For example, we may contact you to provide communications you have consented to receive, regarding the Services we provide to you, or if you contact us with an inquiry.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACTING US
You are also entitled to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada toll-free: 1-800-282-1376 if you wish to file a formal complaint about our privacy practices.